Latest News

More Details from the Shooting of 12 Year old #TamirRice Repost...





More Details from the Shooting of 12 Year old #TamirRice Repost By @balleralert:

“The news: New details in the shooting death of 12-year-old Tamir Rice in Cleveland paint a disturbing picture of police procedure at the notoriously troubled department. Rice’s mother, Samaria, blasted the Cleveland Division of Police on Monday at a press conference for mistaking her son’s BB gun as a real weapon, saying he “didn’t even have a chance” to cooperate with police when they responded to a 911 call. While the two officers claim to have told Rice to put his “hands up” when they approached him, but his mother refutes that. “If they had said something he would have cooperated with them,” she told NBC News. “By them scaring him like that, he didn’t even have a chance. They didn’t even give him a chance to cooperate.” According to Samaria Rice, two boys knocked on her front door and said her son had been shot. When she arrived at the scene, she found her son lying on the ground bleeding, her 14-year-old daughter who was with him in the back of a police car and the police standing around, she said. Her daughter had also reportedly said police tackled and handcuffed her. “I noticed my son on the ground,” Samaria Rice said. “They wouldn’t let me through and then I saw my daughter in the police car. The police told me to calm down or they would put me in the back of the police car. I asked my police to let my daughter go and they wouldn’t.” Rice said police gave her the option of riding in the police car with her daughter or taking the ambulance with her son — she chose the latter. “They made me sit in front of ambulance like I was passenger,” Rice said. Tamir Rice died in the hospital the next day. #tamirrice” #EricGarner #mikebrown #blacklivesmatter #justice #officialplugmag #officialplugmagazine #pluggedinnews #NewsAlert






via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Gf7b9J

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PLUG MAGAZINE Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.