Latest News

ReShare By @theshaderoom: “Let me have my fun with this...





ReShare By @theshaderoom:

“Let me have my fun with this bish tonight 😂. This ain’t about Kim y’all can drag her for filth I don’t care. This is about me & Naya’s longtime beef. I’ve been waiting for her to pop off. 😩 Now let me have my moment. Sure, Naya isn’t a mother YET but she might be one day. The same way North can google Kim’s pics…is the same way Naya’s future child can google hers. What’s the difference? Once you are naked on the Internet it cannot be deleted! 😴😴 #NayaRivera #Kimkardashian”

#officialplugmag #officialplugmagazine #pluggedinentertainment






via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1oLqViH

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PLUG MAGAZINE Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.